Summer CampsFind information about the Summer Camp offerings at the Edmonton Rowing Club.
Still trying to think of ways to keep the kids entertained during the two long months of summer? Offered weekly over the months of July and August, Monday through Friday, these camps introduce basic rowing skills for the beginner and also offer ways to improve the skills of more experienced rowers.
Youth Summer Camp2022 Year
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday through Friday. Based on demand, additional sessions may be added.
- Ages 13 to 17
- Small groups of youth with qualified coaches and engaging camp leaders
- Includes learn to row lessons and other outdoor activities at our training facility and in the river valley parks.
- 32 available spaces per session.
- 100% of registration fees goes into your first year Juniors membership
- *price includes ARA & RCA fees
- Registration opens April 01, 2022
|Month Day of the week Dates Times|
July M/T/W/T/F July 11 -15 9:00 am – 3:00 pm (Open)
July 25 – 29 9:00 am – 3:00 pm (Open)
August M/T/W/T/F August 15 – 19 9:00 am – 3:00 pm (Open)
Are You Ready to Join a summer camp?
– – – – –
For more information contact our Community Programs Director.