Summer CampsFind information about the Summer Camp offerings at the Edmonton Rowing Club.
Still trying to think of ways to keep the kids entertained during the two long months of summer? Offered weekly over the months of July and August, Monday through Friday, these camps introduce basic rowing skills for the beginner and also offer ways to improve the skills of more experienced rowers.
2021 Youth Summer Camps
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Monday through Friday. Based on demand, additional sessions may be added.
- Ages 10 to 17
- Small groups of youth with qualified coaches and engaging camp leaders
- Includes learn to row lessons and other outdoor activities at our training facility and in the river valley parks.
- Registration fee $300 per week; $100 of each week’s fee will be applied toward membership if the youth joins the club.
- 10 available spaces per session.
See the Youth Summer Camp schedule below. Please note if you do not see a date and time listed when registering on the Rowing Canada site, that session is full.
Month Days of the Week Dates Times July M/T/W/TH/F July 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 9:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m. July 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 9:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m. July 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 9:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m. August M/T/W/TH/F August 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 9:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m.
Can’t commit to a summer camp, but still want to learn how to row? We offer Youth Learn to Row!
See our Learn to Row Page for details.
See HERE for instructions on how to register for Summer Camps.
Are You Ready to Join a summer camp?
– – – – –
For more information contact our Community Programs Director.
– – – – –
Box 57014, Jasper Gate PO
Edmonton, Alberta T5P 0K7