Private LessonsInterested in a private rowing lesson? Learn more about what is involved, and how to get started here.
Rowing is a Great Individual and Group Sport!
– – – – –
The ERC offers private lessons for individuals or groups. The sessions can accommodate those new to rowing looking to learn, or those experienced in rowing looking to fine tune their skills.
2021 Private Lessons
- Private lessons will operate outside of ERC program times, at the availability of the coach.
- Lessons can be scheduled between the following times, based on coach availability:
|Monday – Thursday||9:00am – 3:00pm|
|Friday||Optional, based on coach availability|
|Saturday & Sunday||12:00pm – 6:00pm|
- $100 for one non-ERC member, $80 for one ERC member, $60 for each additional person (up to a maximum of 4 people).
- Minimum purchase of 3 lessons for non-members, members can purchase one or more lessons.
- Each lesson will be 1.5 hours long, with 60 minutes on-water.
- Private lessons can be purchased on the RCA Web Registration System beginning April 1.
- See HERE for instructions on how to register for Private Lessons, once registered our Membership Director will connect you with a coach to set up your lesson time.
Are You Interested in a Private Lesson?
– – – – –
For information about private lessons, please contact the Membership Director.